If you want to play black jack well, you must learn black jack counting cards skills! Compared with blind bidding and betting, learning card counting skills does not allow you to fully predict the outcome of the hand, but you can master the trend of playing cards. It is a key to playing black jack to improve the winning rate. Today I will introduce you to the 4 most commonly used card counting strategies.
Black jack counting cards HOT LISTS:
- How to operate black jack counting cards?
- Black jack high and low card counting method
- Black jack counting cards method casino response
- 4 practical black jack counting cards skills
How to operate black jack counting cards?
Each game of black jack is not an independent game. The cards that have been dealt will affect the probability of subsequent games. Therefore, most of the black jack calculations are based on the calculation of the cards that have already appeared, and the next cards that appear are calculated through the size distribution, which will be biased towards large or small.
The card counting method first appeared in the early 1960s.It appeared in the book “beatthedealer” in 1962, which extended gambling skills to the level of mathematical calculations. After that, many masters have successively proposed card counting methods that they think are more applicable. Next, I will introduce several black jack counting cards techniques to you. Let’s take a look.
Black jack high and low card counting method
The simplest is the high and low card counting method. The high and low card counting method divides 13 points into three categories, which are 1/0/-1.
- 2-6 counts as 1
- 7-9 counts as 0
- 10-K and A are counted as -1
Every time a card appears on the field, the current value needs to be calculated. If the value is negative, it means that there are more big cards issued at present, and most of the cards in the box are small cards. If the value is positive, it is the opposite, there are more big cards.
When there are more big names, the dealer has a high probability of breaking cards, which is more beneficial to the player, and vice versa, it is more unfavorable to the player. Although the high and low card counting method is simple, it must take into account card counting, bidding, and betting at the same time. It is easy to rush and calculate negligently, so more practice is required.
Black jack counting cards method casino response
In order to avoid card counting, the casino will have several responses to the black jack counting cards method, such as：
- Snail machine: Every time you play a game, you use an automatic shuffling machine to reshuffle the cards. If the casino uses a snail machine, the card counting method will have no effect. At this time, based on the basic probability, the dealer’s winning side is larger than the player’s, and gamblers will lose money for a long time.
- Betting code restrictions: There will be regulations prohibiting gamblers from adding or subtracting betting codes, but under the restrictions, we can still use the black jack counting cards method, but the profit margin cannot be increased.
- Increase the number of playing cards: The more decks of playing cards are used, the more difficult it is for players to use the card counting method to figure out the trend of playing cards. Generally, 6 decks of cards are used, and some casinos will use up to 8 decks. If it is 6 decks of cards, the average number of points per deck is 0.5, and the range that can be bet can be placed above -2, which will have a higher winning rate.
Although there are some ways that casinos can handle card counting, most of the time card counting is still a stable means of winning. Next, I will teach you 4 practical card counting skills. Hurry up and learn it.
4 practical black jack counting cards skills
The black jack counting cards method is super versatile. What skills can you master this skill better? Today I want to share the 4 most practical card counting skills：
- The 12-point law: It is a conservative card counting technique. The so-called 12-point law is a strategy that no longer requires cards when the sum of the number of pointers reaches 12. Since there is a high probability that another public (ten-point card) will burst, each deck has 16 public cards, and the probability of being opened is too great, so the most conservative is to wait for the dealer to burst. And according to the rules, after the dealer opens the first two cards with less than 17 points, they will be forced to make up the cards until the point reaches 17 points, so the dealer has a higher chance of breaking the cards. Under a conservative strategy, you can choose to use the 12-point law.
- Master the public card: The public card refers to the ten-point card, which is also the most critical point that affects the black jack counting cards‘ most key points. Therefore, if you can’t remember all the cards in the game, you can first calculate how many public cards are drawn, and then what is the probability of the public card being drawn. After mastering this information, you can place a bet. The winning rate will be greatly improved.
- Timing of surrender: When the dealer clearly obtains the ace, you can choose to surrender. If you get BJ from the starting hand, the dealer will immediately pay 1.5 times the bet, but if you get it through the replacement card, the dealer BJ still wins, so it is safest to choose to surrender immediately.
- Raising strategy: As long as the dealer’s clear card is neither ACE nor public, each hand performs a raise, and it will still win at a high probability, but each hand performs a raise, which requires a lot of chip support. Use 8, 9, 10, and 11 points to raise again, because as long as these points are obtained, the public card will be very close to 21 points, and the raise at this time is the highest winning rate.
black jack counting cards is a very basic ability. Practice more and learn to judge the trend of the card library. It will be more convenient when playing black jack. Black jack is an international poker competition and a casino game that many people like. It is simple to use and exciting, and it is very suitable for all kinds of players to learn.