How do you play roulette? What are the best tips and tricks for roulette? Roulette is the oldest casino game, although it seems to be a pure probability game, but there are still some skills to operate, today Xiaobian to share some tips and tricks for roulette! Let you become a roulette master in seconds after watching it.
Tips and tricks for roulette HOT LISTS:
- How do you play roulette?
- What are the odds of a roulette win?
- Tips and tricks for roulette Betting strategies
- Tips and tricks for roulette for chip control
How do you play roulette?
The roulette wheel was invented by a French mathematician in the 17th century, he had the inspiration of the roulette wheel when he invented the perpetual motion machine, so he invented the constantly rotating roulette wheel, the roulette wheel is a circular container, there are spaced red and black two colors, 37 or 38 numbers, The dealer puts the ball into the roulette wheel to rotate, and the grid where the ball stops falling is the result of the lottery. According to American and French roulette, the number 00 may be added.
In the roulette game there are the following betting items to choose from:
- Game size: The numbers 1 to18 in the roulette wheel are “small”, and the numbers from 19 to 36 are “big”.
- Choose the odd or even number: You can also choose the odd or even grid where the last bead will fall on the roulette wheel.
- Betting color: The roulette wheel is mostly red and black, and players can choose the color to bet.
- Betting on numbers: Choose to bet on a single grid of numbers, and if you win the bet, you will win the prize.
- Double grid/Split bet: Choose to bet two adjacent grids.
- Street/Road note: Bet three numbers in a row.
- Six line/Line bet: Bet on six numbers in two adjacent columns.
- Bet on four numbers: Bet on four grids.
- Double-digit bet/12 bet: Divide the roulette numbers into three intervals. The “first bet” is No. 1~12, the “second bet” is No. 13~24, and the “third bet” is No. 25~36.
These are the basic rules of roulette. Do you want to know any further tips and tricks for roulette? Next, I want to share the high-level techniques that the master are using!
What are the odds of a roulette win?
|Go straight||35:1||2,7%||Specific cells from 1 to 37|
|Classified||17:1||5,4%||Two adjacent grids|
|street||11:1||8,1%||Three rows of numbers|
|Top four||8:1||10,8%||Four cells 0, 1, 2 and 3|
|angle||8:1||10,8%||Four adjacent cells|
|Six-line||5:1||16,2%||Two adjacent rows|
|First fight||2:1||32,4%||Numbers 1 to 12|
|Second fight||2:1||32,4%||Numbers 13 to 24|
|Third fight||2.1||32,4%||Numbers 25 to 36|
|Red black||1:1||48,6%||Red or black|
|Lower number||1:1||48,6%||Fields “1 to 18”|
|High number||1:1||48,6%||Field “19 to 36”|
|parity||1:1||48,6%||Field “even” or ”odd”|
Roulette is a game by chance, understand the roulette probability, the next to introduce tips and tricks for roulette to tell you that there are betting strategies that are not spread by those masters!
Tips and tricks for roulette Betting strategies
What are some tips and tricks for roulette? Today I’m going to share three of the most common betting strategies, as long as you understand these three principles, you can make no mistakes in the roulette game.
- Choose roulette wheel: tips and tricks for roulette have started from the betting before, there are two kinds of roulette in use, respectively European roulette and American roulette, the difference is that the American roulette wheel has a 00 number. And it is this 00, let the roulette dealer advantage increased by several percentage points, so as a player, the first tips and tricks for roulette is to choose a better winning European-style roulette.
- Bet on color instead of number: Roulette has a way of betting on red or black, which is obviously much more likely than picking a bet from 37 numbers. If you want to make a steady profit, the most important tips and tricks for roulette is to bet on color instead of number.
- Don’t chase the long line: In roulette, it is safer to choose alternating bets than to chase the long line. Choosing alternating bets with one red and one black is a very safe tips and tricks for roulette, because roulette is not like poker, the subsequent round will be affected by the results of the previous draw, so chasing the long line is not wise.
These are three tips and tricks for roulette that the masters don’t tell you. Here are the secrets that go a step further and show you how to win by controlling your chips.
Tips and tricks for roulette for chip control
Chip control refers to the strategy of expanding profits by controlling the number of betting chips. Although it is not exclusive to roulette, it is a key to making money. Let’s learn chip control together.
- Betting reduction method: The basic principle of betting reduction method is to halve the chips every time you win, and maintain flat bets if you lose. The advantage of the reduction method is that it is suitable for conservative betting style and can retain the winning chips and principal to the maximum.
- Double pressure method: Every time you lose a game, double the bet, and maintain a flat bet or return the original bet when you win. The double pressure method is a high-risk and high-reward betting method, which is suitable for people who have plenty of money to use, and can offset the previous losses in one fell swoop.
- Tie-in method: The tie-in method is the most common betting method, which means that the number of bets in each round is the same. Generally, players who use the tie-in method will set an upper limit of chips so that they do not exceed the set upper limit. The flat bet method is a conservative and ordinary baccarat betting strategy, suitable for novices to use.
Chip control is no less important than tips and tricks for roulette. If you learn chip control, you will be able to win the roulette game.
Above is the master does not tell you the tips and tricks for roulette! You can be a roulette master too. These skills are easy to learn and easy to practice. Roulette is the easiest game in the casino and can be easily won with a little strategy!